Unlimited Index du Forum

Unlimited Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

What Is A Meta Tag For Facebook

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Unlimited Index du Forum -> Nostagie -> Actus de guilde !
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
wandiweth

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 03:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: What Is A Meta Tag For Facebook Répondre en citant

What Is A Meta Tag For Facebook
> DOWNLOAD

Anyone that can help me out? I actually dont know any coding, I use webplusX6 to do the hard part for me. Folks cant find my page when searching just for theatre or pipe organ. The thing is that it always shows the same picture and the same description. Jens Ahrengot BoddumThats actually a great idea, Alex! DanzDarn! That is a really handy thing to know. The new style is completely static one. TokotuaExcuse me, I want to ask to use the open graph meta can be installed on blogspot? Thanks for the help DarrenThanks for the guide, Ive been looking for some help with facebook tags like this. The data relative to the property set goes within the content attribute: Using this simple META tag strategy, you can tell Facebook what images, text, and more to use when sharing your webpage. Probably youre farmiliar with it but just in case, its a WYSIWYG editor. Let me know& JB WillersHi there David, I am an Attorney (sorry) and responsible for our small firms website. Are you sure this is valid? Shouldnt these characters be escaped or perhaps should people use the HTML equivalent of the symbol? Cheers! Jochem Stoel SagorMeta is really a importent thing to create and share a app. Should I use {foreach}{/foreach} metas somehow? MitchOops lets try the code again. The site is written with ASP and so far is working fine. Problem is that on the page it appends the tags well but when I run the Facebook Object Debugger, it doesnt. That image should be at least 600px wide in any of the usually supported image forms (JPG, PNG, etc.) title The title to accompany the URL: In most cases, this should be the article or page title. David WalshI recommend using a custom WordPress field (if thats what youre using) and checking for that within each post. MY logo is changed so I updated the image in my server but when I try to put url in FB then it still show old logo in thumbnail, I lose my brand value in this as costomer getting confused. Smile Cheers! Gabriel CalilHi! The problem with open graph protocol is that it makes the images have the same functionality as any other object on Facebook and this way large images on my site are cutted when the link to the post goes to the fan page on facebook. RobertHi, if the facebook like and share button is on every page, but the link will eventually be towards the index page. Open Graph also specified META tags for: Facebook Application-specific settings, if your website also has a Facebook app Activities Businesses Groups Locations Visit the Facebook Open Graph page to retrieve more details about each META tag and its intended information. The information is set via custom META tags on the source page. But changing it and re-linting it doesnt have any affect on an already-shared item. For example, this video shows you how to add the OG info for Facebook with Squirrlys plugin. Over the past year, I've found CSS triangles incredibly effective, especially when looking to create tooltips or design elements with a likewise pointer pattern. Any ideas or help will be appreciate it. I added a title and changed the description text and my changes were not reflected on my facebook page when I clicked the like button. I hope this helped! :-) Wartaponsel.comSo my question is, how does Facebook scrape for this information or are there some changes I can make to my code that will help me sort out this issue. The Facebook API however says Warning: is unreachable. Popular:JavaScript Promisesfetch APIReact.jsCache APIES6 FeaturesNode.jsJavaScriptjQuery. I m using the go:image property, is it working just with external links ? in the content, i have the path to the image from my local repository ( on the server ), maybe thats the problem ? Its not displaying the right image, but a default selected one :/ Donald SutherlandHi esqo! Try changing the image to 200pxx200px. Yuck. Variables I Sent.. How could I collect og metas for all product on the page? I have dynamic list of products For the moment debuger sais That only first item is OK, for the rest items metas are missing. Everytime I post a link to my website it populates the exact same information it is grabbbing from my meta tags. Incredible DemosBy David WalshDecember 5, 2012Telephone LinkProtocolWe've always been able to create links with protocols other than the usual HTTP, like mailto, skype, irc ,and more; they're an excellent convenience to visitors. The domain name points to a subdomain on my main sight 5a02188284
descargar chat de facebook a celularcode for facebook hacker prohow to get 1000 likes on your facebook photonimbuzz chat on facebookdownload facebook chat for c1-01 mobile9nokia s40 facebook appshack password facebook dengan keyloggerfacebook chat status p mobilfree facebook app for k530iunique love quotes for facebook status

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 03:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Unlimited Index du Forum -> Nostagie -> Actus de guilde ! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange